These are the steps to send the School Final Report:
- Find the student who needs this document and click 'Add document' located next to their name
- Under 'Document type', search for 'School Final Report' (note this is only required for CommonApplications, for non-commonapp you can add, and directly send the Final Transcript as a "Transcript")
- Select the School Final Report and Click "Add"
- Next, add the Transcript by clicking "Add Document" and searching for "Transcript".
- Name the Transcript something that makes it easy to identify, e.g. "student_name_final_transcript" and click "Add" to upload the document in PDF format (max 2MB).
- Find the School Final Transcript in the document sending table. Click on the blue pen icon to complete the CommonApp form (it will have a red cross if incomplete/not saved).
- When you reach the section regarding transcripts, select the correct transcript from the dropdown menu
- Ensure all questions are correctly answered, and click "Save" at the bottom.
- Once you have completed the form, there will be a green tick next to it
- Click 'select all' at the top of the column to select the universities to send the final report and transcript to (it will only be sent to universities on the CommonApp who require the Final Transcript, based on the student's offers and acceptances)
- Click the green button 'Preview and Send Selected' to send the School Final Report form along with the relevant Transcript
- Tick the consent box at the bottom of this page, and press 'Send'. (it will only be sent to universities on the CommonApp who require the Final Transcript, based on the student's offers and acceptances):
- Please note that once the Final Report has been submitted, the Mid Year and Optional Reports are no longer available to submit.