Adding Counselor Information

Ensure the student has an advisor assigned on BridgeU. This advisor's email will be populated on the School Report form, along with other personal details (e.g., name, phone):



To modify the email that appears in this form, you can either:

  • Change the assigned BridgeU advisor for the student as noted above.
  • To keep the same advisor on BridgeU but send documents with different counselor details, you can click 'Counselor details', located below the student name in the Document Sending page:



Important: you must not change the advisor after saving any Common App form in the student's application. Please reach out to us at if you are in this situation.

Review the Common App faq’s here.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful