View the video below to learn how to use the Careers tool to plan your future career path.
View the video below to learn how to download your Careers Report and upload it for your advisor to review
Steps for saving Careers Report as a PDF:
- Once logged into your BridgeU student account click on the "Careers" tool tab
- Click on "View Careers Report"
- Then click "Print Report"
- Once the Printing menu pops up, make sure to select the option "Save as PDF", do not send it to your printer
- Once you have selected a "Save as PDF" option," click "Save"
Steps for uploading a Careers Report PDF for Review:
- Find the relevant "Assessment" that has been set by your advisor, this can be found in two areas of the platform
- The "Assessment" tab on the left-hand side menu bar or,
- Listed on your BridgeU homepage under "Tasks"
- Once you have navigated to your Assessment either drag or drop the PDF file or click on the cloud icon and upload it from your files, once this step is complete there will be a green tick next to the Assessment indicating that the file has been uploaded successfully