Hey - we're already at our final lesson of the BridgeU Bootcamp! Kudos to you for sticking with us in this 6 weeks journey!
In Lesson 6 we will walk you through the importance of performing research before deciding where to apply. Furthermore, we'll show students how to perform a meaningful research, demonstrating how to best use BridgeU in this process. The university counsellor Sarah Borgerding from The International School of Azerbaijan will share with you some tips on starting your search.
Video 19 mins + Activities 60 mins = Total 1 hour and 19 minutes (including activities).
For students: Have your BridgeU username and password ready to log into your BridgeU account, as well as a pen and paper or our downloadable resources at the bottom of this article.
- Virtual University Showcases
- Video: What I Wish I Knew Before Applying To College | Forbes
- Article: 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started College
- Article: Nine factors to consider when choosing a university by the University of Waterloo
- Article: 12 questions to ask before you apply to university by the University of Waterloo