Ready to get your students started with BridgeU? Go through the steps below to learn best practices for introducing BridgeU to your students!
Step 1: Ensure student accounts have been created and students have received registration emails.
- Account Setup - You can bulk upload students, import via ManageBac, or add them manually - see options here
- IT Support - Ensure that your school's IT team has whitelisted emails from @bridge-u.com
Step 2: Set aside time in the school schedule to discuss BridgeU with students
- Duration - We recommend 45-60 minutes for an initial introduction to BridgeU, but you can adjust the content to fit the time your students have available
- Location - Arrange a room at your school which includes a display (e.g., TV, projector) so you can conduct a live demonstration or show videos
- Devices - Provide students access to a device they can use to log in to their own BridgeU account (e.g., laptop, tablet, computer lab)
- BridgeU Chat Support - Email your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to communicate the date/time of your planned student launch. Our support team can try to make arrangements to be available to answer live questions from you or your students via BridgeU chat.
Step 3: Show student launch videos, or use a test student account to demonstrate key features and have students try themselves.
- Student Launch Videos - available here
- Example recording of a remote live launch
- Test Student Account - instructions to set this up here
Step 4: After concluding the session, review BridgeU Lesson Plans and planning materials to prepare future BridgeU activities for students. Book time with your Customer Success Manager (CSM) if you would like help with this.