Ready to get your students started with BridgeU? Go through the steps below to learn best practices for introducing BridgeU to your students!
Step 1: Ensure student accounts have been created and students have received registration emails.
- Account Setup - You can bulk upload students, import via ManageBac, or add them manually - see options here
- IT Support - Ensure that your school's IT team has whitelisted emails from @bridge-u.com
Step 2: Set aside time in the school schedule to discuss BridgeU with students
- Duration - We recommend 45-60 minutes for an initial introduction to BridgeU, but you can adjust the content to fit the time your students have available
- Location - Arrange a room at your school which includes a display (e.g., TV, projector) so you can conduct a live demonstration or show videos
- Devices - Provide students access to a device they can use to log in to their own BridgeU account (e.g., laptop, tablet, computer lab)
- BridgeU Chat Support - Email your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to communicate the date/time of your planned student launch. Our support team can try to make arrangements to be available to answer live questions from you or your students via BridgeU chat.
Step 3: Show student launch videos, or use a test student account to demonstrate key features and have students try themselves.
Step 4: After concluding the session, review BridgeU Lesson Plans to prepare future BridgeU activities for students. Book time with your Customer Success Manager (CSM) if you would like help with this.