This video will show you how to assign and manage the Careers Report on BridgeU and how to review the Report once students have submitted it.
Example text for Assessment description:
1) Go to the careers page on your BridgeU account
2) Watch the video in the URL to follow instructions on how to use this tool
3) Look at any professions that sound interesting to you. Look at the related skills to build a picture of potential career paths
4) Mark ‘interested’ for any careers you want to research further. Try to add 5-10 to your job interests list
5) Save the Careers Report by clicking on 'View Career Report', then click, 'Print Report' and save the report as a PDF and attach it to this Assessment for me to review