Lesson 7 is all about exploring your recommended careers using your Human eSources assessment results.
This lesson is useful for:
- Understanding which careers you may be well suited to, based on your multiple intelligences and/or personality type.
- Understanding what different careers are available, the requirements for pursuing these jobs and typical day-to-day activities involved.
- Guiding you when exploring the Careers tool within BridgeU.
Either as a group lesson, or individually, work though the activities in lesson 7 below. You'll need something to write and draw with - either digitally or pen and paper - and access to the Human eSources assessments.
Note: This lesson requires access to the Human eSources (formerly ‘Keys to Succeed’ / 'KTS') Assessments. If you have not purchased KTS, move to Lesson 8 or contact email@example.com for more information on the assessments
Here's a video walking you through the activities:
- How career clusters link to BridgeU Career tool categories:
Not sure on choosing a particular career? Check out this article.
For Counselors - Task to set:
- Custom - Lesson 7: Explore careers in KTS.
Log into KTS and navigate to your recommended careers. Spend some time noting down your Careers Clusters. https://help.bridge-u.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360016892038