In Lesson 5 you will discover your personality type and learn about the 16 personality type combinations.
This lesson is useful for various reasons:
- To gain a better understanding of how your personality type impacts your learning
- To identify your unique strengths and talents
- To reflect on your challenges and how you can overcome them
You will need access to Human eSources- previously known as keys to succeed (KTS). If you are not sure whether you have a login, please ask your counselor.
Here's a video walking you through the activities:
Tasks to set on BridgeU:
- Custom - Watch the video 'Lesson 5- Personality Types' and complete the activities to understand your learning style. Upload your results to BridgeU and complete the Criteria Checklist worksheet to create your action plan. URL: https://help.bridge-u.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360017170277
- Assessment - [Counselors watch this video guide to setting an Assessment on BridgeU] Personality Type Assessment - head to https://center.humanesources.com/ and use access key ****. Complete the assessment and go through your results. Once finished, upload a copy to BridgeU to complete this assessment.
Getting the most from the assessment results:
The Criteria Checklist is a brilliant resource for helping students digest their report - which contains a lot of information - into bite-size chunks and create individual action plans. Use the resources above and have students complete their own Criteria checklist to get maximum value out of this activity. As your CSM if you require assistance with how to implement this.