In Lesson 6 you will be learning about the theory of multiple intelligences.
This lesson is useful for:
- Discovering the 8 different types and your comparative strengths and weaknesses from each one.
- How to further develop on these intelligences to your furthest potential.
For this lesson you will need access to Human eSources- previously known as keys to succeed (KTS). If you are not sure whether you have a login, please ask your counselor.
Here's a video walking you through the activities:
Tasks to set on BridgeU:
- Custom - Watch the video 'Lesson 6- Multiple Intelligences' and complete the activities to understand your learning style. Upload your results to BridgeU and complete the Criteria Checklist worksheet to create your action plan. URL: https://help.bridge-u.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360017163618
- Assessment - [Counselors watch this video guide to setting an Assessment on BridgeU] Multiple Intelligence Assessment - head to https://center.humanesources.com/ and use access key ****. Complete the assessment and go through your results. Once finished, upload a copy to BridgeU to complete this assessment.
- Multiple Intelligences Assessment Webinar
- KTS Multiple Intelligences Criteria Checklist - Completed Example
- Multiple Intelligences Handbook (with lesson activities)
Getting the most from the assessment results:
The Criteria Checklist is a brilliant resource for helping students digest their report - which contains a lot of information - into bite-size chunks and create individual action plans. Use the resources above and have students complete their own Criteria checklist to get maximum value out of this activity. As your CSM if you require assistance with how to implement this.