Lesson 2 is all about identifying and organising your experiences.
Collecting and analysing your own experiences is useful for the following reasons:
- It helps you know what makes you different from your peers, what makes you unique.
- You can learn what qualities these experiences demonstrate about you.
- It enables you to see where you have the opportunity to improve by developing experience in weaker areas.
- You can become a better planner by making SMART goals specific to you that address the areas you're looking to improve.
Either as a group lesson, or individually, work though the activities in lesson 2 below. You'll need something to write and draw with - either digitally or pen and paper, whichever you prefer.
- The Strategy Advisor video
For counselors - Tasks to set:
- Custom - Complete Lesson 2 activities: