These instructions relate to the Keys to Succeed psychometric assessments. They are accessed in a portal outside the BridgeU platform.
Keys to Succeed psychometric assessments are available to BridgeU schools that have included this as part of their subscription. If you are not sure if this is included in your subscription or are interested in adding this to your subscription, please contact your Customer Success Manager or email email@example.com.
- Your Customer Success Manager will activate your account. This will trigger an email (subject: "Your Human eSources access key") inviting you to log in to Keys to Succeed (KTS).
- Once you sign in, you will have three access keys for the three different psychometric assessments. They can be found at the bottom of your home screen. Note: you can take the assessments yourself by clicking on "my portfolio".
- Copy the 7 character access key (eg. “7QQQQQQ”) for the assessment you want to set your students, and share this access key with your students.
- Students navigate to the login page (https://kts.humanesources.com) and enter the access key that you shared with them. From here they will gain access to the assessments.
- From your account, you can track and view the results of students' assessments.
For more detailed instructions, see the Keys to Succeed help centre: https://esources.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/article/376700935