These instructions relate to the Keys to Succeed psychometric assessments. They are accessed in a portal outside the BridgeU platform.
- Your Customer Success Manager will activate your account. This will trigger an email inviting you to log in to Keys to Succeed (KTS).
- Once you sign in, you will have three access keys for the three different psychometric assessments. They can be found at the bottom of your home screen. Note: you can take the assessments yourself by clicking on "my portfolio".
- Copy the 7 character access key (eg. “7QQQQQQ”) for the assessment you want to set your students, and share this access key with your students.
- Students navigate to the login page (https://kts.humanesources.com) and enter the access key that you shared with them. From here they will gain access to the assessments.
- From your account, you can track and view the results of students' assessments.
For more detailed instructions, see the Keys to Succeed help centre: https://esources.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/article/376700935