This guide is designed to be followed sequentially. You will find a link to the next article at the bottom of each page. You can also jump back to a menu view by clicking 'Getting Started' at the top of each page. If you have any questions as you navigate through this material, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com.
The advisor role in BridgeU is for school counselors and teachers who need to complete one or more of the following tasks on BridgeU:
- Management of students’ use of BridgeU
- Administration of BridgeU account
- Sending student application documents to universities/colleges
- Organising university representative visits
- Compiling reference letter
- Viewing data analytics on student matriculation information
Alternatively, skip to:
If you have any questions, need further assistance or have some general feedback for us - we’d love to hear from you! Contact our Support team via Live Chat and by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also ask our BridgeU Community, a space exclusively for our BridgeU counsellors to ask questions, share insights, provide feedback and get help not just from BridgeU, but directly from other BridgeU counsellors.