Finalising your college list is one of the most important decisions you will have to make. Before solidifying your choices, go through this lesson to understand what is important when creating this list. Through this lesson you will:
- Learn how to finalise your university application list
- Understand how to feel confident with your university sections
- Keep account of all deadlines and requirements
- Discuss your university selections with your advisor and finalise application routes
Either as an individual lesson, or with your advisor, work through the activities in lesson 17 below.
To prepare yourself for this lesson, make sure you have your BridgeU login details ready.
- Selecting Universities for your application list
- A guide to university matching
- Printable Application Calendar 2020 - 2021
- Regularly schedule meetings with students and parents at the throughout the term to discuss final university application lists.
- Use our University Research Worksheet to help students focus their university research. This can be used either in a classroom setting as part of your wider guidance curriculum, or as a homework activity for students to go through at their own pace.