Once you've finalised your list of university applications, it't time to submit all your documents and keep track of decisions and outcomes. In this lesson, you'll learn how organize and keep track of your university applications on BridgeU, as well as prepare yourself for outcomes and decisions, making sure you are aware of final requirements.
Either as an individual lesson, or with your advisor, work through the activities in lesson 18 below.
To prepare yourself for this lesson, make sure you have your BridgeU login details ready and and your finalised list of universities.
- Recording application status and offers
- Our Guide to Gap Years
Thinking of applying after results are out? Everything you need to navigate late applications, admissions queries and final enrollment can be found in our 2021 Results Hub.
- Clearing and Late Applications
- Late Applications: Worksheet
- Set a University Application Cut - Off date to prevent students from adding additional applications to their list shortly before an application deadline
- Edit application outcomes for students
- Helping your students choose a university: 15 questions your students need to answer
- Webinar: Counselor's Guide to Clearing and Adjustment