As the new document sending interface got its first major outing, a few key trends have been spotted by BridgeU's CS team and we have really appreciated hearing many of your thoughts on what you love and what could be made better. As our product team continue to take your feedback on board to improve the user experience even further, we aim to address some common queries we are receiving from our busy counselors to help you with the next set of deadlines.
Read on and check out the super short clips below to become a Doc Sending pro!
1. Confirm the counselor details before filling out Common App standard forms
2. Switching or updating the counselor or teacher recommendation letter
3. Product Update: new filter functionality and "next student" button
4. How to know if students have paired their BridgeU and CommonApp accounts?
5. Yellow "sending" bubble? Saved forms not updating? If ever in doubt: refresh!
6. I get a "recommender already invited" error or an error linked to the email address being used when I save a form.
7. Why I couldn't change the counselor for my students?
8. Why the FERPA status is still showing “unanswered”? “Sync now”!
9. Send teacher recommendations easier using our handy grid.
10. Sending predicted grades? Upload as a transcript. If you forgot, or if you need to update any transcript mistakes you can use the School Optional Report.