The winter break is a great time to relax and recharge. For those students who are in their final year of school, it is also a very busy time, as they will be utilising the break to finalise their university applications.
We’ve put together a Winter Break resource (see end of this article) that you can share with your students, to demonstrate how they can use BridgeU to help them with their university applications.
We also have highlighted some top BridgeU tips which will support your final year students during this time:
- Resend registration emails from your advisor dashboard to any 2023 students who are yet to register on BridgeU.
- Make sure your final year students have moved the universities they are applying to from Shortlist to their Applications list.
- If you are using BridgeU for Document Sending, make sure that as well as adding universities to their Applications list, that your students have paired their Common App accounts with BridgeU. You will then be able to see which documents you will need to send to support their applications.
- Assign a custom task to remind students to:
- Add universities to your application list on BridgeU or
- Pair your Common App account to BridgeU (if applicable)
We hope you find these tips useful, as well as the winter break success resource, which you can find below.
If you need any further support, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or your dedicated Customer Success Manager. We would love to hear from you!